Tuesday 13 August 2013

Less is More


Here is my this week's Less is More  this is a One Layer Only week - so I could only find Die-cut numbers - But then low and behold I found this Bo Bunny stamp with a clock - they are Roman numerals so I presume this is OK.
It took me about 5 minutes making the card then it took me about 35 minutes trying to find the small hand of the clock searching around which I dropped in a bowl of soapy water eeeeeeek - won't do that in a while!!!!!
Now while putting things away - guess what I found - some part of some numerals - not exactly my day!!

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a great image Heather... of course Roman numerals are fine!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Moni said...

Lovely card. Hugs,moni

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks brilliant - glad you found clock hand - wouldn't have looked the same without!

Paula (PEP)

GinaA said...

Sounds like you had fun trying to find the stamps for your card. It was worth it, love the sentiment.

Jen Nelson said...

great card heather
So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Pia S said...

Clever choice of image and sentiment for a one layer design - I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...