Friday 31 January 2014

Simon Says Stamp Card Kit 2014



Oooo - this is very pink for me isn't it ??
This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit 2014 I love it - it is full of beautiful colours and papers - these are Basic Grey  the "Fresh Cuts". I think you all know I love my Basic Grey products and I shall certainly buying one of the  Fresh Cuts Pad
I use the  Simon Says Stamp Large Holiday shapes through the card and in the sentiment paned - the sentiment is from the Kit but stamped with Clearsnap Colorbox Tulip Filed

*Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month FEBRUARY 2014 FLORAL FUN CKFeb14*BasicGrey FRESH CUT 6 x 6 Cardstock Paper Pack FRS-4464  *Simon Says Stamp LARGE HOLIDAY SHAPES Craft DIE S147*Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Ink Pads TULIP FIELD Cat's Eyes Queue 113097

1 comment:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, lovely details. Hugs;moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...