Monday 13 July 2015

House Mouse & Friends - Mid-week a Sketch!!


Our Sponsor this challenge is..................
  http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg
Offering one Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to shop at House-Mouse Designs. 


and..........
Heidi and Simon Says Stamp!!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront   
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
 Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000+ items in stock along with the latest and greatest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more.  With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!  

I have been out all day - I schedule this but as usual it decided to wait for me!!
I wasn't sure whether or not I should use this card or not as I used the wrong weeks challenge - idiot that I am!!!  I decided to use it anyway as 'Anything Goes'.
The materials are as listed below although I used a vellum around the moon trying to like it had an aura - I'm not sure it worked though!

Materials and Tools
Image:  Stampendous Tails Entwined
MediumMemento Tuxedo BlackCopic Markers,

Papers: Simon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lb, Bazzille cardstock Gumball
Designer Papers: Lily Of The Valley

Dies:  Lawn Fawn Stitched Ovals La La Land Heart Banner, Simon Says Sketchy Banner
Sentiment:  Tim Holtz Just Sayings Clear Stamps
Accessories: Lace - from Malta, Ranger Stardust Stickles
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer, Scotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

Challenges

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! This is so darn sweet!
A FABulous image Heather and Wonderful colours as always..I just LOve your design..Does it work! Boy! Everything about it works lol..
Your delicious dies and this pretty lace are GORgeous too.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Heathr, a gorgeous card, colored to perfection, the mice look so fuzzy! Delicate colors and lace really enhance this wonderful image.

Hugs
Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Heather, I like the image the papers and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Snoopy said...

Absolutely stunning card!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Heather
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Heather, such an adorable image and pretty pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous design Heather and I love the sweet image and colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

beautiful card Heather :-) I still need to ink mine up! the image is so very cute and I love the papers and layout, very lovely and the vellum is fab too! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...